Recently

17 July 2013

June 2013 Lush Inventory - Perfumes

When I originally began collecting Lush products, I told myself that I was going to exclude the perfumes from my collection. I don't believe they are any more expensive than other perfumes on the market, however, I knew that if I started buying them, it would easily mount up to £500+ to get the whole set.

About a month ago, I won two perfumes on eBay for a fraction of the price that I would have had to pay online. Ever since then, I have been scouting the internet for any bargains that present themselves to me, and this has meant that my perfume collection has mounted up quickly.

I have now set myself the goal of having the entire Gorilla Perfume set by the end of the year!

This is my current stash (minus Karma as I recently used it up and need to order another bottle!);






Current Stash:
25:43 (30ml)
Big (30ml) (x2)
Bug, The (46ml)
Comforter, The  (30ml)
Creamy Candy (30ml)
Euphoria (92g)
Flowers Barrow (92g)
Hairdressers Husband (2 x 30ml)
Lust (30ml)
Sikkim Girls (46ml)
Smell of Freedom, The (30ml)
Snowcake (30ml)
Superunknown (12g)
Tuca Tuca (30ml)
Vanillary (30ml)
The Voice of Reason (25ml)


No comments

Post a Comment


UP