Recently

27 July 2013

June 2013 Lush Inventory - Shower Jellies

I'm getting there!

Up next is my rather small collection of Lush jellies. I'm not a big fan of using these in the shower, I much prefer adding some to a bath and watching the water foam up. However, jellies such as Sweetie Pie and Jingle Spells have such amazing scents, I only wish Lush would release them in shower gel form. 

My Lush jellies...


Current Stash:
Calacas
Deep Sleep
Ghost
Happy Blooming
Jingle Jelly
Karma
Snowshowers
Spank Me with Saplings
Strawberry Santa
Sweetie Pie 
The Joy of Jelly.



2 comments

  1. That is amazing! I'm REALLY hoping that Ghost comes back this year...would definitely be something I would buy! Man I wish I had been into Lush when the Happy Blooming jelly was out... I love that scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you managed to pick some of Ghost up last week :)

      Delete


UP